Would you like to live and work in Berlin for a while? In recent years, Berlin has transformed into a thriving international metropolis, attracting ambitious professionals and companies from all over the world. The cultural and gastronomic offerings are unparalleled in their scope and diversity and not a day goes by without new exciting ideas challenging the worn out norms. Berlin is an inspiration as much as it is a way of life. Here you will find the best conditions for your personal growth and new impulses for your network while working on your daily projetcs. With Cuckoo you save a lot of time when planning your Berlin experience. Concentrate on your work, we'll take care of the rest.
The Berlin feeling
You will be hosted in a renovated industrial loft in a central location in the trendy district of Neukölln. From here it's only a stone's throw to your coworking space in Kreuzberg. In close proximity to both the loft and coworking space are numerous cafés, restaurants, and clubs.
The city and the surrounding area offer attractive opportunities for leisurely activities and excursions and we can always provide you with our own handpicked recommendations. We’ve lived and worked in Berlin for a long time and it’s also the birthplace of Cuckoo. We look forward to welcoming you to our city!
Interested in working in Berlin? Subscribe to our newsletter.One moment…Thank you!
Your benefits with Cuckoo
- Accommodation in a private room with a large double bed with the option to share with a friend or partner
- You’ll live together with 5-10 individuals in a renovated industrial loft in the district of Neukölln, which features a large common area and an open kitchen
- Every Sunday you’ll enjoy a rich and delicious breakfast for the entire group
- The Coworking Space can be reached quickly by underground or bicycle and is accessible 24/7
- All rooms have a fast and secure internet connection
- Joint events, including a welcoming meet and greet and a farewell party. Events take place at least once a week
- Local staff support on the ground for planning weekend/weekday excursions, offering you insider tips to exploring Berlin and the surrounding area
You want to pack your stuff and work in Berlin?
The remote program in Berlin can be booked on a monthly basis for April to September 2019. The prices will be published in a few weeks. Just send us your request without obligation and we will inform you as soon as it is ready!